Adult Confirmation held on Pentecost Sunday
Before a packed 11 a.m. mass on May 20 at St. Joseph Catholic Church, 23 adults made their confirmation with Fr. Joseph Vigil presiding.
Children's Choir Performs on Mother's Day
The St. Joseph's Children's Choir sang at the 11 a.m. mass on Mother's Day.
Graduates Blessing Mass
At the 11 a.m. mass on Sunday, May 6, Fr. Joseph Vigil gives the 2018 graduates a blessing and a small cross wear as they continue life's journey
Holy First Communion
Young boys and girls of the St, Joseph community head towards church from gathering inside the Fr. Murray Parish Hall prior to their First Communion Mass on Saturday, May 5, 2018
May Crowning Held May 2 for our Blessed Mother
Fr. Joseph Vigil places a crown on the head of our blessed mother, Mary, in the Grotto at St. Joseph's Church
Bell Tower at Dusk
St. Joseph's bell tower stands tall bathed in lights
Confirmation Candidates Receive the Holy Spirit
The Most Reverend Bishop Stephen J. Berg blesses one of the candidates during the Confirmation Mass Held at St. Joseph Catholic Church on Monday evening April 10
Parking at a Premium
Mass at St. Joseph's normally is packed with the faithful year round
Back entrance of St. Joseph Catholic Church
Beautiful tile floor surrounds the holy water fountain
Baptism at Mass
Crowds gather around for one of the many parish baptisms on Sundays
Our Lady of the Rosary Mediation Garden
Father Charles J. Murray Parish Hall
Is filled with cars on weekends for parish events

Mass Schedule/Location

Mon.-Fri.: 8:00 a.m.
Sat.: 5:00 p.m.
Sun.: 7:30 a.m., 9 a.m., 11 a.m.

1145 South Aspen Road
Pueblo, CO 81006

Directions to Church

Parish Youth Fundraising Continues for NCYC 2019

The St. Joseph’s youth working towards attending NCYC 2019 has partnered with Serviam Publishing, a Roman Catholic Publishing Company.  Our youth is selling a 5-book set entitled "Wisdom from the Saints," a collection of writings from different priests and authors.  Serviam Publishing has agreed to donate 80% of profits to our youth attending NCYC and the other 20% to charity. Get your copy after all masses in the back of the church and help our youth attend NCYC. 

Also, there will be two dates set aside for Dinner and Bingo in the Fr. Charles J. Murray Parish Hall to help raise funds for our youth from the parish for their trip to NCYC. The dates are: 

JUNE 2: 6-9 p.m.
OCTOBER 6: 6-9 p.m.
AUGUST 18: Ticket Sales for Big Raffle begins

Thank You!

Olivia Cordova
Ivan Gonzalez
Lena Gomez
Ivan Gonzalez
Marissa Gonzalez
Jacob Haynes
Jospeh Haynes
Luke Hawkins
Joseph Martinez
Renay Martinez
Vanessa Martinez

Ciandra Racine
Julianna Rendon
Sienna Reyes
Sarah Reyes
Sarah Steele
Austin Stevens
JC Tucker
Jessica Tucker
Trina Tucker
Logan Wills
Maverick Wills

Parish Office Hours
Mon.-Thurs. (8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.)
Friday (8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.)
Phone: (719) 544-1886
Gift Store Hours
(10 a.m.- 2 p.m.)

Want to become a member of our Parish? Click HERE to download and fill out the registration form. Call if you have any questions.

2016 07 19 9 38 35

Click the icon at the left to download Adobe Acrobat Reader if you do not have it installed on your computer.

In Memoriam...

Fr. Ben Bacino
June 10, 1948 -
May 8, 2018


bish AT 3

Bishop Arthur Tafoya
March 2, 1933 -
March 24, 2018


Fr. William Thomas Gleeson
September 13, 1938 -
February 7, 2018


2018 Holy Land Trip

Interested in taking a pilgrimage to the Holy Land with Father Joseph Vigil? Good Shepherd Travel and George Bannoura is hosting and organizing this nine-day adventure (June 12-21, 2018.) Click the picture above for more details.

Click image to send request

Click image to access website

Latest Parish News

All stories written by The Pueblo Chieftain

Hornet a 2018 Boettcher Grad
May 1, 2018 by John Pompa

The passing of a good shepherd
April 14, 2018 by Frank Davied

Bishop Tafoya:"Listen to the People"
April 10, 2018 by Anthony Mestas

Bishop Tafoya funeral mass today
April 10, 2018 by Anthony Mestas

Latest Photos

Adult Confirmation Mass
St. Joseph's Catholic Church
May 20, 2018

Spirit Choir CDs

hofw logo
Festival CD's from the St. Joseph Spirit Choir, which sings at the 11:00 a.m. mass on Sundays, are vailable for a $10 donation. They are available in the gift shop.